Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Firsts


[Hugo Boss Button-Up, Seven For All Mankind T-Shirt, Shades of Grey Shorts, Sperry Top-Sider Shoes]

Do you ever buy an article of clothing that leaves you with a newfound love for that style of clothing or fabric? That was these shoes and button up for me; they were my first linen shirt and my first pair of boat shoes. Now I hardly ever wear them because I have other alternatives but it was nice getting some wear out of them after not wearing them for so long!

4 comments:

VeRo! said...

i love boat shoes! i use them lot of time instead of sneakers! :)
but i think for men they are great casual shoes!!!


Veronica
blameboogie.blogspot.com

Josie said...

I know exactly what you mean -- sundresses were that way for me, and so were my favorite black pumps!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Fash Boulevard said...

love these pictures. another amazing post love. be sure to swing by for all the latest celebrity fashion news as well as see pics from my recent day trip to the OC. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Claire M. said...

He looks like Chuck Bass in Gossip girl. I love his outfit here. Simple yet fabulous.s